Important Covid Updates
Be alert [like Marvin] to
Care for your pet is an essential service and we remain open. We are innovating to provide and maintain veterinary services under challenging circumstances.
Every day it seems there is Covid News about animals. Dogs are not a risk to humans during this pandemic. Cats so far are not appearing to an issue but information is changing. Ferrets more so. Consider your pets also to be in lock down with you for both your safety. Maintain physical distance for both people and dogs when out walking them. Keep cats in.
Please Plan for your pets in the case you require care.
Please respect these guidelines when coming to our clinic to keep everyone as safe as possible.
* Curbside pick up is now mandatory. Please call or text upon arrival and product will be placed outside for you. Payment now over the phone, e-transfer or Paypal.
* Please do as much over the phone as possible to reduce time at the office.
* Please one person per visit to reduce human exposure.
* If you or someone you know is sick please arrange in advance for our staff to serve you outside.
* Curb service is advised.
* Please wait outside if you see someone in the waiting room.
* Please use sanitizers.
* Get your pet's supplies via the webstore. FREE shipping until this emergency is over. Items can be delivered direct to your porch.
* Order supplies well in advance as supply chains have been stretched.
* Spend an extra moment with your pet, as it helps a lot with stress.